Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Small Goals

Oh, the holidays!

I'm not usually one for limiting myself in terms of Thanksgiving dinner, Christmas cookies and New Years Eve parties...but for the first time this year, I'm feeling a little like I WANT to keep myself semi-in check.  Unlike some people who try extra hard to work out and eat healthy from November - December, I've always been the opposite of that.  Oopsie!

Thanks to Nike Plus, I've set a goal for myself to keep my running going (I'll be honest, I've taken quite the little break post half marathon) and I also have a personal daily goal of getting at least 64oz. of water each day and eating at least 4 servings of fruits & vegetables each day.  I know 4 servings is less than what I should be eating according to Mr. Food Pyramid, but I've got to start somewhere.

Princess In Training: I'm considering this Saturday, December 1, my first official day of Princess Training.  3 more days of fun, then it's time to get serious!  (The crazy thing is how happy I get about "getting serious.")  Let the count down begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment