Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sponsor Welcome: Rock My Run


So Hil has been talking to me about Rock My Run for well....a while now.  I have to admit that I'm kinda a creature of habit & while I have gotten SO MUCH better about expanding my horizons the last few years (Um hello? I moved over 600 miles away from home to a city where I didn't know anyone...) I do sometimes still fall into my normal habits.  My normal habit being: iTunes & Nike+

I'm just used to it and I like it.

But Rock My Run rocks a lot of activity on Twitter and yesterday I was finally intrigued enough (or bored enough from being sick for the last 5 days) and decided to see what this is all about.

Holyyyyyyyyyyyy Mole.  Hil, I'm sorry I didn't listen/pay attention sooner.  I've started out with the standard membership (read: Free) but can already see myself upgrading to Premium after I worked out yesterday ROCKING OUT to the most amazing mash-up/run mix ever.  If I tell you it's called "Saved by the Run" and is all 90's pop music, does that tell you enough?  I'm honestly thinking about the next time I get to work out so I can listen to it again...

1 comment:

  1. I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU!!!!! Also, I just found this out but Premium means that you can stream ANY song ANY time you want - you don't have download. Completely worth it. OHHH I am so glad you loved them as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete