Thursday, July 25, 2013

Losing steam


Ever have that feeling where you feel like you’re completely losing steam?  I’m there.  Yesterday I told multiple people (at least 3) that I hate running.  They all looked at me blankly (or in the case of my mom, became silent over the phone) and reminded me, “no you don’t” To which I said, “YES, I do.”  And then we went back & forth as such.

Obviously I don’t hate running and after some major shake-ups at work in the past 2 weeks, along with beautiful weather in Tennessee I knocked out a great 5 mile run last night.  It was just the little boost I needed!

1 comment:

  1. Where is the LIKE button on blog posts! I know this feeling but it's JUST A FEELING! And it will past. One good run and you're BACK IN THE GAME! I can't wait to celebrate with you when you cross that finish line in November! I wish I was going to be there in person but virtual champagne is still champagne...

    ReplyDelete