Sunday, February 9, 2014

Rough Week but Forging on!


Tonight I sit on the couch relaxing as I gear up for 3 weeks of awesomeness to come!  Last week was horrid for me for any sort of training…or really exercising at all!  I literally didn’t work out once & it showed in my general mood all week long.  [I have to remember that I can’t do it all…and I know I can’t….and we’re all going to be okay when I can’t.]

I did my Saturday run of 5 miles, which was long and difficult. But got the miles in and felt better on the inside than I had in days so thankful to have had that run!  Tonight I went to hot yoga and although it wasn’t my best practice, I’m already sore which means I did things to my body that needed to be done.  I also love ending my weekends with a yoga class.  Seriously is there ANYTHING better??

So goal this week is to get in 2 runs before ma’ gals descend on Music City on Friday for the Hot Chocolate 15k this weekend.  I seriously can’t wait for friends, laughing and lots of yummy food.  All good things for the soul!  

HILARY, WE WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment