Friday, April 4, 2014

Challenge Accepted!


I did it, ya’ll!

4 days of BarreAmped in a row.  I set a goal & I reached it! 

I was dreading (like the plague) going last night to class #4.  I also may/may not have sent this text to my friend Caryn:





But she pushed me to go and I knew I had made public my 4-day in a row challenge and well, I don’t like to fail.

The class was taught by the owner so I learned a lot about techniques, which was awesome.  Although one complaint I will say is that she went over by 15 minutes.  Come on!  I don’t mind going a couple minutes over but I think 15 minutes over is too much.  Anyone agree or disagree?

#selfie before Class #4

BTW-How ADORABLE is the studio on Music Row?
So here I am on Friday, my first rest day of the week.  Tomorrow will be a cardio session in my driveway & 2 mile power walk and then a fun night attending a wedding in town.  TGIF!








No comments:

Post a Comment