Tuesday, April 1, 2014

March Madness


March was a really important month for me.  For the first time since running the marathon, I got into a consistent workout routine.  I was starting to wonder if that was going to happen.

I knew post-marathon I wanted a break.  I also knew I needed to be careful with my in-activity and food activity post-marathon.  I ran the Hot Chocolate 15k with my Princesses (minus Princess Hil – sad face) but didn’t really train.  I was lucky to have had a great race with my girls!

But Barre has really given me a new inspiration.  [Perhaps the fact that bank account is involved has something to do with it?] My friend Caryn is really my motivator, she got me to sign up and she’s committed to 4-5 classes a week.  I’m still working on hitting my 4-class goal this week, but I’m 2 down and 2 to go.

Long story short: Thanks March for giving me a new inspiration and kicking my booty back into routine.  

Mid-Week Check in:
Monday Barre Express @ 6pm: CHECK!
Tuesday BarreAmped @ 6:30am: CHECK!

No comments:

Post a Comment