Thursday, February 28, 2013

Race Photos

Never in my LIFE have I even considered purchasing a race photo.  Sometimes, I don't even click on the link....they're [always] THAT bad.  Usually I look like someone is trying to gut me with a serrated knife.

The email with link to my Disney Princess Half Marathon photos came through last night and I decided, given how I'm going through a post-Disney depression and had the MOST FUN EVER, I'd check them out.  Boy, was I surprised!  I mean...I look positively gleeful!  In fact, I'm going to shell out the $15/picture and buy both of these!  

Me & Princess Lauren after running through Cinderella's Castle. I remember this picture being taken and thinking to myself what a total FREAK I am.

Smiling & Waving?!? And I KNOW this was at least mile 11 or 12 because Epcot is behind me. I must have been drugged.....

I will admit, I'm a little bummed out the photographer didn't seem to capture all of team Princess 1983 crossing the finish line holding hands - that will just exist in my memories! ;)

It was seriously one of the BEST weekends / vacations/ races I've ever done with 3 of the best gals I could have ever asked for.  I'm looking into ways to make my professional paid job running in Disney races. More on that as I have updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment