Sunday, February 10, 2013

Week Recap

This past week I sucked at training.  I spent the week pulling ridiculous (Martin Agency-like) hours.  Despite all that I still planned on waking up early and going out for 10 miles, followed by breakfast at my favorite Nashville breakfast place - The Pancake Pantry. A true Nashville institution.

My alarm went off [EARLY] and I knew there was no way this was happening. So I just went to the breakfast instead.  My day was followed by a hodge-podge of things. Went to the mall (bought nothing) went to some cute boutique stores (bought a travel case for my Nook/future iPad mini) and got my haircut.

I got home and decided it was SO GORGEOUS outside I was going to go out for a walk/run. No mileage in mind, no real route in mind, just wanted to enjoy the outside.  Well,  the Zone took over. I sort of don't remember...but I ran 10 miles.  I think it's all the stress of last week just completely built up.

I kinda can't move today.  It's cool.

If you need me I'll be the one popping ibuprofen all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment