Saturday, May 25, 2013

Plan A.


Soooo we all know why we’re here, right? The Richmond Marathon.  A little over a year ago Hil & I became crazy girls and decided on a plan to reach some goals for our 30th year on Earth. We rocked the Disney Princess Half Marathon in February with the best running friends, added in a new goal to get the Coast to Coast medal by running the Disneyland Half Marathon coming up on Sept. 1 and then finish out the year running our first marathon in the city we both grew up in.  But as we all know life can get in the way. 

Weddings, not having an abundance of vacation days, living 10 hours away & not having an abundance of travel funds…all of these things are currently constantly swirling around in my brain as I try and figure out how I can get myself to 8th & Broad Street at 8am on November 9.  Oh & to get myself there fully trained for a marathon – yeah, that too!

There is a Plan B – but I’d like to keep Plan B to myself for right now until I’ve done everything in my power to make Plan A happen.  I hope I can have a firm plan in action by June 1 (one week away, Ahh!)

In other news, I ran a solid 5-miler this morning in 49 minutes.  Worrrrrrrrd.

No comments:

Post a Comment