Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Well done, Tuesday.


Yesterday was a good day. A ridiculously good day.  Here’s why:

1.     I couldn’t get out of bed to run in the morning.  Ugh, I just couldn’t L I was feeling so ehhhhh & just wahhhhh.  I went through the day, things turned up (see 2 & 3) and I ended up leaving work a little early and getting in a great 3 mile run.  I felt so good and just reminded myself that running is so important to me & that I’m pretty good at it.
2.     After 8 long months, my dad got a job.  AHHHHHH!!!  Last August the company my dad had worked for for 19 years had to eliminate his position which left him unemployed for the first time in his life.  It’s been a trying time for him and hearing the joy in his voice when he called me was overwhelmingly wonderful.  I’m also so proud of him for training for & walking in his first 10k during his “time off.”  He’s also been putting in miles for Boston and I’m hoping I can convince him to walk a half marathon with me sometime soon….
3.     My boss, Lori, gave birth to her daughter sweet little Gracie Addison.  Huge blessing for her & her husband and I love babies so of course can’t wait to hold that little nugget.
4.     My book club is one of the things in Nashville that I can say is just…THE BEST.  Every month we all get closer and closer learning more about each other and talking about great books and drinking great wine and I feel blessed to have these women in my life.

Wednesday, you have A LOT to live up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment