Sunday, September 8, 2013

D is for Disney, F is for Friends!


So let’s just first say one thing – my blogging is a little behind!  I need to update on my 14 mile run (longest distance thus far), running in San Francisco while on vacation, my first “speed” workout with TEAM, the redonkulous changes in my need for food ALL the time, and many more.

But that can wait because right now I have to just say:

I LOVE RUN DISNEY!

I’m borderline experiencing even more obsession with them than I did back in February.  I knew I loved RunDisney when I ran the Princess Half Marathon last February in Disney World.  Now that I have the coveted Coast to Coast medal having run the Disneyland Half Marathon last weekend, I’m not sure how I can do anything else!  Obviously my bank account and vacation time has a differing opinion on that…BUT even more than how much I love everyone and everything about Disney, there’s still more….

I HAVE THE BEST RUNNING FRIENDS EVER!!!!

Team Princess 1983’s reunion in Anaheim was everything I thought it would be and more. I’m so beyond blessed and lucky to have these ladies in my life.  It was four days of glorious California sunshine, lots of awesome conversations, TONS of laughing, RIDICULOUSLY delicious food & treats, (pretty much anything in the shape of Mickey Mouse was consumed) Stalking Princesses, riding some of the best rides ever (words can’t describe the Disneyland versions of Space Mountain & Pirates of the Caribbean) and running all together through the streets of Anaheim, Disneyland Park & Disney California Adventure for 13.1 miles!  It’s hard to believe a little over a year ago we all signed up, sorta on a whim, to run the PHM and a year later we’ve added another race & trip along with a huge accomplishment with the C2C challenge. I’m so grateful, thankful & happy!

Great time at the Expo!

The Start line!

Coast-2-Coast Finisher!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Seriously can't stop laughing at us on the Tower of Terror

With Princess Tiana




No comments:

Post a Comment