Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Confession Post

I guess this is where I have to be honest...I'm having an "off week."  And when I say "off week" I don't mean that my runs have been challenging or difficult.  I mean that I haven't even opened my running clothes drawer in my dresser, and I believe my shoes are currently under a pile of clothes in my room.  I definitely wanted to give myself rest after Saturdays' 7 mile run (Hil, I'm looking for some proof to post on here that I went out and ran 7 miles by myself - stay tuned!) but I think I've taken the rest idea a little too far.

Have no fear, I'm not going to beat myself up about it (but I might beat myself up about the evening of boozin' at the Country Music Hall of Fame Young Professionals event I went to last night, followed by a Pizza Hut personal pan pizza around 10:30pm last night) BUT this is life, right?  I think it's only fitting that I started the morning checking in on my favorite running blog and she had posted this:



I couldn't agree more!

No comments:

Post a Comment