Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thanks Reader(s)!


Yesterday I had 2 blog readers (YAY!) ask me how barre class was going.  My response was a little less than enthusiastic not because I’m regretting doing it, but truthfully I’ve been a little [bored] in class.

I’m used to high impact cardio: Dancing, Running, Zumba, Hot Yoga.

Barre is sneaky. The barre classroom isn’t extra hot so I’ve barely broken a sweat, and the class flow is slow with only a few moves that get my heart rate really moving.

Now don’t get me wrong – I shake like an earthquake. Plus, I have been taking it a little easy this week being that it’s my first week ever and don’t want to hurt myself and trying to learn the positions. < smart

Then I woke up this morning.  And everything is sore. Y’all, like EVERYTHING!!!

I’ve got my 3rd class tonight (Music Row location) so I’ll be able to compare taking a Sunday afternoon class vs. the Wednesday 6:30am class before work vs. the Thursday 6pm class after work.  I’m interested to see the differences in how I feel after each class.

That’s all from me…anyone else out there SO GLAD it’s finally Thursday?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment