Sunday, March 23, 2014

Week One & Done!


I finished my first full week BarreAmped off strong last week - My Thursday night class was AWESOME!

The instructor was great, there were a lot of different levels in the class, the music mix was phenommmm and I really started to get into the groove of things. So I guess 3rd times’ a  charm?

At one point during the class our instructor commented that everyone was shaking and she LOVED seeing that because “shaking is changing!”  It’s kinda my new favorite quote.  When my arms/”seat”/legs are shaking, my muscles and body are changing for the better, and that’s an awesome feeling!


My Saturday morning workout sesh got cancelled due to a little upset tummy for my workout buddy, but I did manage to get in a 30 minute, 2-mile power walk through my awesome neighborhood, which was a great way to spend my Saturday afternoonJ


Tonight started my 2nd week of Barre with my 4th instructor in 4 classes.  (I definitely have my favorites already!)

Up this week:
Sunday: BarreAmped (Check!)
Monday: Cardio
Wednesday: BarreAmped (6:30am!)
Thursday: BarreAmped (6pm)
Saturday: Cardio

Hope everyone had a great & relaxing weekend out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment