Tuesday, April 2, 2013

One of my best workout buddies is my friend Angela.  We're both 100% always honest with each other and like to help coach each other to new athletic accomplishments.  She's the bomb.

Last night we were texting back and forth (me in TN, she in VA) about both working out this morning and how we'd text each other to hold one another accountable.  Since she's an hour behind me, this seemed like a great idea to me.  Then I didn't sleep well.  I think I heard her text me twice, but I was definitely still sleeping - I needed to sleep a little longer this morning.....

Then my phone rang. That's right. When I didn't respond to 2 text messages, she CALLED me. What an awesome work out partner.

I got up and headed to the gym.

3 comments:

  1. Brownie Points to Angela! Can she call me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I'll give her your number ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilary, I would be happy to call and harass you..errr...wake you up!

    ReplyDelete