Monday, January 21, 2013

31 daysssss

AHHHHHHH, 31 days until Disney!!!!!!

After twitter blowing up all weekend long from the Tinkerbell Half Marathon in Disneyland, I'm seriously FLIPPING out excited!

I definitely want to make sure I'm my healthiest going into this half marathon so I'm actually doing something I haven't done before.  I wouldn't say I'm a huge drinker, but I do love wine & Vodka sodas.  Living in the South...I don't know how to describe it, but it's just different here and drinking is a part of pretty much every activity.  That being said, I'm going to cut alcohol out for the next 31 days until the half marathon.  I've read so many blogs & articles about runners who cut out alcohol and it making such a difference for their training, and I feel like this is the perfect time for me.

So, it's a good thing I went out with a bang on Saturday night for a friends' birthday & spent my last day hungover (for a month at least) yesterday.  My weekends are short enough as it is, it will be nice to not spend Sunday eating Wendy's and watching movies ;)

1 comment:

  1. Natalie -- I actually quit drinking for that very reason. Makes all the difference!!

    ReplyDelete