Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Stories from my Trainer

This morning, I was working off of 2.5 hours of sleep. And not for any good or fun reason - I just couldn't sleep. My brain would NOT shut off. I was running late to my trainer but determined to make the best of this session.

Actual conversation with Mary Kay - another client who was coming in after me (she and her husband were there):

Husband: weighs in and announces his weight to Evan, my trainer
I chuckle and cry inwardly
Mary Kay (maybe 5'3") does the same but only mouths the weight to Evan and says: "It's higher than last time!"
Me: I mean, if it makes you feel better, your husband and I weigh roughly the same thing."
MK: "Well you're a big girl."
Awkward pause
MK: "I mean, you're taller than me"

And THAT pretty much sums up everything.

My cross training is going awesome - I work with Evan 3 times a week. My muscles are really showing.

My training for the Disney Princess Half - non existent. Oops.


No comments:

Post a Comment