Saturday, June 1, 2013

Running with Friends


Oh hey, May! I’m feeling pretty good about you!!!



 Today I had a great Nashville run with a friend who is in town…well, she’s more than a friend. Yes, I’m a sorority girl & yes, I have a “little sis.”  I’m super lucky to have the best little sis ever and we’ve remained close over the years (which doesn’t always happen) She’s originally from Nashville and comes back to visit her family often, which is bonus time for me because then I get to see her!!  She ran her first half marathon in April (the Country Music Half Marathon here in Nashville during a torrential downpour) so this morning we met at Centennial park and ran together a great 4-miler through the Park & Vandy.  We had so much fun catching up, sweating & of course, running!

No comments:

Post a Comment